Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Third Child

Jasmine was somewhat of a surprise to us.  Clint and I had only been married for 3 months and we found out that we were pregnant!  Here's a layout that explains my emotions during that time. And just look at that head full of hair on Jasmine!!  The journaling reads:

Who would have thought that I would become a mother once again? Having a 13 year old, 11 year old, and new husband – those looking in from the outside would probably think that my life was complete.  But then it happened; three months after Clint and I were married I found out I was pregnant. A plethora of emotions overwhelmed me…how will my other two children react, how will we afford another child, will we need a bigger house, where will we find daycare, how will I find time to care for another child…and the list goes on.  But somehow the worries seemed to fade away and I became consumed with preparing for your arrival.  This was a defining moment in my life..at the age of 36, for the third time in my life, I was to become a mother once again.  I am so very blessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment