Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Hi! And welcome to my first post!!!

This will be a blog to share my everyday musing about my family and the things that I love!!!  First of all..introductions.  I have a beautiful family which consists of 3 children..Luke (16), Hannah (14), Jasmine (or Jazzy 3) and hubby Clint.  You'll see alot on here about my children and my obsession with scrapbooking!!  I've been "scrappin" for over 15 years and simply LOVE everything about it.

Scrapbooking is my “ME” time.  I love being able to sit down and create something and not think about everything on my “to do” list.  As a mother of 3, it seems that I am always running someone here or there or attending some sort of school/kid function.  Scrapbooking let’s me relax and celebrate life’s precious moments and it brings me joy to see my children look at the layouts that I have created and reminisce about these moments from their past.
Here's a sampling of what I love to do.  I'll share a sketch that I created, as well as, the scrapbook layout that goes along with it.  I hope you enjoy!!


 Here's the layout.  The photo is of me while on my honeymoon.  We took a 7 day cruise and one of the stops was Puerto Rico!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen!!!
    Congrats on your blog, how fun!!! Love your first post & layout :-) Look forward to visiting often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hve fun with your new blog. Looks good.

    ReplyDelete